The Advocacy You Are Looking For After An Injury
Pain, distress and confusion are common reactions to an accident resulting in broken bones, a traumatic brain injury (TBI), a back, neck or spinal cord injury, or any other injury. You are not alone in your worries and difficulties after a car accident or after a family member has been killed through any accidental circumstances.
Think of your initial consultation with a personal injury lawyer as a first step in reclaiming the reins in your life. Many other things may seem out of control, but by getting the ball rolling with a skilled advocate on your side, you can discover your legal options and be ready to make the right decisions in your case.
A Personal Injury Triggers Multiple Challenges — And We Are Up For The Challenge
The hours, days and weeks after an injury bring many demands for the injured person, family members and allies, including:
- Determining cause
- Determining whether someone was negligent and if so, who
- Assessing the seriousness of the injuries
- Evaluating doctors’ prognoses and likely costs to come
- Analyzing the facts in light of laws and resources
- Uncovering all potential sources of compensation for the injured person and family members
- Preparing compelling arguments in support of the injured person
- Arranging for settlement conferences and/or court dates to present evidence and proof of liability
- Preparing the injured person and/or family members to make wise decisions such as answering the common dilemma of, “To settle or go to trial?”
Our Firm Can Be Your Champion For Justice
Marie A. Mattox, P.A., has helped many other sufferers of personal injuries to face and overcome these and other challenges. We are ready to work with you in pursuit of the outcomes you are looking for, including:
- Holding negligent parties responsible
- Obtaining the compensation you need to pay medical bills and replace lost wages
- Whenever possible, recovering compensation for your pain and suffering, above and beyond strictly financial losses
Let Us Help You Starting Now
We offer free initial consultations for people hurt in car accidents, slip-and-fall injuries, fires, explosions and other accidents. We can advise you on how to preserve valuable evidence, protect your rights and interests, and look forward to a productive recovery. Attorney Marie Mattox looks forward to meeting with you and explaining the legal processes involved in recovering compensation for you.
Turn To An Experienced, Compassionate Attorney
You have a valuable resource after an injury. Marie A. Mattox, P.A., has the information and advice you need right now. We urge you not to make statements to insurance adjusters before talking with a lawyer. Call our law offices at 888-826-4069 or complete our online intake form to schedule a no-obligation legal consultation after a crash, fall or burn injury.